1. PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit the same to us; else they can also choose to visit anonymously. We may incorporate a variety of ways for collecting personal data, including, but not limited to, when Users visit and interact with our site, such as registration on the site, order placement, or any other connected activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. As appropriate, Users may be asked for, their name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities on the Site..
2. NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
Whenever Users interact with our website, we may collect non-personal identification information about them. Such information may include the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers used, the browser name, and other similar information.
3. WEB BROWSER COOKIES
4. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Vakilgiri may use the data collected of Users personal information for the following purposes:
1) Improvement of customer service– Information provided by the User helps us respond to their customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
2) Personalization of user experience – The information cumulatively analysed helps us understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
3) Improvement of our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
4) Processing payments – The information Users provide about themselves when placing an order will be used only to provide service to that order. We maintain privacy and do not share this information with outside parties except to the level necessary to provide the service.
5) Running a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature – By agreeing to receive periodic emails, mails and notification we send Users information about topics we think will be of interest to them.
6) Keeping the User updates – We may use the email address to send User information and updates about their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests for support. By deciding to opt-in to our mailing list, Users will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Users can unsubscribe from receiving future emails any time they like. Detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Use of appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures are put in place to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Users’ personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
We ensure any sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel. It is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create a secure environment for Users.
6. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Sometimes third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. With the Users’ permission, we may share personal information such as addresses and phone numbers with these third parties for those limited purposes.
7. GOOGLE ADSENSE
8. COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
We give immense importance to protecting the privacy of the very young. Keeping this in mind, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
10. CONTACT US
LEGAL CSC PRIVATE LIMITED
6C/2C (Basement), Gali No-6, Azad Nagar, Khandari, Agra, Uttar Pradesh-282002
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org , Call us: +91 7668477033